A backup for my friendship bracelet site. Check back for updates, new patterns, and occassional Q&A sessions.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update on it's way...

I know I've been saying that forever... I'm even sick of myself saying it. The truth is I'm actually doing a mini-overhaul of the entire site and because of that it's actually taking longer than I care for.

A few long standing pages will be moved, so I have to be extra careful that no links are broken and everything is still available. There are also some new pages that can't be completed until the new set is fully finished, so I'm juggling a few balls.

In the meantime, I'll be posting the patterns (hopefully all) of the new set over the next few days. Yes, yes, shame on me for having 2 sets of patterns here without a site update.

I try, I really do...

posted by Heather | 6:35 AM