| 1. Using the third thread on the left, make 1 bk/fk and 4 fk on the left; and 1 fk/bk and 4 bk on the right side.|
2. With the first threads, make 1 fk on the left and 1 bk on the right.
3. With the third threads, make 2 bk on the left and 2 fk on the right.
4. With the fourth threads, make 3 bk on the left side and 3 fk on the right.
5. With the fourth thread on the left side, make 2 fk. Repeat using the third thread.
6. Repeat step 5 on the right side using the 5th and 6th threads.
7. With the second threads, make 2 fk on the left; and 2 bk on the right.
8. Repeat step 7, using the first threads.
9. Repeat step 2.
10. With the middle threads, make 4 fk on the right, and 4 bk on the left side.
11. Repeat step 5 using the 7th and 6th threads on the left side.
Using the fifth thread on the left side, make 1 fk and 1 fk/bk.
Using the fourth thread on the left side, make 1 fk/bk.
Using the sixth thread on teh left side, make 1 bk.
13. Repeat step 12 on the right side using appropriate knots.
14. Repeat step 11.
15. Repeat from step 1 for pattern.
posted by Heather | 9:13 AM