* Using the 6th thread on the left, make 2 fk, 1 fk/bk.
* Using the 6th thread on the left, make 1 bk/fk and 1 fk.
1. With the first threads, make 1 fk, 1 fk/bk and 1 bk on the left; and 1 bk, 1 bk/fk and 1 fk on the right side.
2. Using the third threads, make 2 fk and 1 fk/bk on the left; and 2 bk and 1 bk/fk on the right side.
3. With the second threads, make 3 fk on the left side, 3 bk on the right side.
4. Make diamonds on both sides using 6th threads, and once more with the middle threads.
5. Repeat from step 1 for pattern.
posted by Heather | 4:19 PM