A backup for my friendship bracelet site. Check back for updates, new patterns, and occassional Q&A sessions.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Looks like I abandoned the blogging business after just one entry, huh? Well, not exactly.

I've been biting my toenails for the last few weeks trying to get the template just right, and I thought I did only now I realized that all my hard work means bubkus to EI. WHY ME! (kneeling and beating my fists on the floor)

It seems to be fine everywhere else, so now I have to go back and examine every line of code that I thought I was done with. Almost makes a cusstotaller want to curse! A better solution: settle in with some thread, a good idea and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.

So, now you know.

posted by Heather | 8:55 PM

3 comments:

I like this website a lot

By Anonymous chrkis lobannlon, at 10:48 PM  

ok well while this hhas nothing to do with what you said i have a question. How come every time i make a bracelet that has more than like 6 strings i roles up so then its kinda like a cylinder? what can i do to make it stop doing that?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

to anonymous..... its brobly rollinng up cause ur pulling to tight..... try making looser knots

By Anonymous NL, at 12:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home